Welcome to Dan Alexander Dizmentia

Welcome to Dan Alexander Dizmentia
Thank You For Visiting

MAN-ATEE AND WOMAN-TARAY: NEW SUPER HEROES SURFACE

MAN-ATEE AND WOMAN-TARAY: NEW SUPER HEROES SURFACE
Join the Crime Wave

Bad Biker Kitties Are On The Prowl

Bad Biker Kitties Are On The Prowl
Join The Kitten Motorcycle Gang

Formula Juan Racer: Numero Uno!

Formula Juan Racer: Numero Uno!
A Real Wild Juan

Baby Formula Juan Racer

Baby Formula Juan Racer
Juan Year Old

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

More 2005 Topps Wacky Packages

Here are the rest of my Topps Wacky Packages from 2005.  This Wormy Packages "card" is actually a magnet that was part of a series of 9.

Nabisco Fig Newtons and Fed Ex get spoofed here.  Click on these images to get a better look.

Here's a parody of Drake's Ring Dings and Milton Bradley's Twister game.  I had never heard of Drake's Cakes until Rosie O'Donnell mentioned them on her 1990s syndicated talk show.

Swedish Fish candy and Post Honey Combs Cereal get lampooned here.  "Honey Comb's Big--Yeah, yeah, yeah!  It's not small---No, no, no!"

Here is a different take on Tums and Nestea Cool.

Oscar Meyer Lunchables and Tide laundry detergent get served here.

Hopefully at some point soon I'll find my 1980s Wacky Packages album.

I was happy to discover that a couple of my Garbage Pail Kids cards survived.  They are some of the earlier ones, too!

6 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for posting more! These are all fun. I think I like the Blister and Tired the best, perhaps because they best describe my state of mind.
    Cheers,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Robyn! Glad you enjoyed these. For some reason, the "Fool" drink makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the FedUp guy is about to go postal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are correct, Peyton! You know, I always thought the FedEx people and the Postal people were enemies, but they are not. I found out that they use each other's services sometimes. Now UPS, they are a different story... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally had these. They were so much fun :)

    FourthGradeNothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ally, these brought back great memories for me (well, memories of the ones from my youth---these particular ones are newer, but still cool!).

    ReplyDelete