Welcome to Dan Alexander Dizmentia

Welcome to Dan Alexander Dizmentia
Thank You For Visiting

MAN-ATEE AND WOMAN-TARAY: NEW SUPER HEROES SURFACE

MAN-ATEE AND WOMAN-TARAY: NEW SUPER HEROES SURFACE
Join the Crime Wave

Bad Biker Kitties Are On The Prowl

Bad Biker Kitties Are On The Prowl
Join The Kitten Motorcycle Gang

Formula Juan Racer: Numero Uno!

Formula Juan Racer: Numero Uno!
A Real Wild Juan

Baby Formula Juan Racer

Baby Formula Juan Racer
Juan Year Old

Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Very Nice Head Lice: Post 3

Here's Post #3 of my 2009 storybook spoof, "The Very Nice Head Lice."  Oh my---there's some naughty language!  I earn my PG-13 or TV-14 rating today.
Can the Head Lice defeat the Bed Bugs?  Did you ever think you'd read that sentence?  Stay tuned for more!

5 comments:

  1. A cliffhanger!!!

    Hey, I just looked over at my Wacky Package calendar the other day and saw the one for "Minute Lice" (Minute Rice) from Series 1 in 1973. Makes 6 Sloppy Servings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You worry me, Dan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey TokyoMagic! Eww--"Minute Lice"! Gotta love Wacky Packages :-)

    Peyton, I worry lots of people. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha dominatrix whip! bed bugs are so gross! i saw a commercial for a bed bug exterminator the other night and felt all icky in my bed, figures they air them late at night knowing people are most likely watching tv in bed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ally, I don't think I've ever seen a commercial for a bed bug exterminator. Now I have all kinds of ideas for commercials they could do!

    ReplyDelete